PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY.
This Website is entirely owned and Operated by KicksUSA. Any unauthorized modification of anything that appears on this website is strictly prohibited.
We do not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for adults to purchase. We neither direct this website towards anyone under 13 nor do we collect information knowingly from those under 13. You must be 13 years of age or older to submit personal information to us, including to register or place an order on the Website or participate in one of our online promotions.
We only collect personal information from you when you provide it to us, such as when you: (A) register; (B) place an order; (C) complete a survey; (D) participate in one of our promotions; or (E) contact us. The personal information we collect from you includes your name, age, mailing address, daytime telephone number, cell phone number, e-mail address, password and payment information. We may also combine the information you provide to us with information we receive from third parties, such as address update services.
We at KicksUSA encourage you to register when shopping at our Website, but it is not required. Our registration form requires you to give us contact information (such as name, age, mailing address, daytime telephone number, cell phone number, e-mail address and password). You must be 13 years of age or older to register and also you are who are you are claiming to be. You may not impersonate any person or thing including the unauthorized use of another users password and account. Registration helps us to provide you with a quick and easy as possible check out experience. The information you supply for registration will be used to contact you concerning the status of an order or to answer your questions. In addition, unless you choose not to receive any updates, it will be used to send you e-mail updates about upcoming sales, contests, promotions and product information that we believe you might find interesting. By registering, you agree that you are completely responsible for your password and registration info. Whatever happens under your account is your responsibility. If you would like, you can also fill out a customer profile. While this is optional, filling this out helps us gauge what you like and direct you to anything that we believe you will enjoy/want to purchase.
A List of What we do with your information
We might collect and use your personal information for a variety of reason:
- To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us make KicksUSA bettter for YOU, like responding to customer service requests and helping you out with whatever KicksUSA problem you have.
- To personalize your experience
The info we collect from everyone who visits this site helps us find ways to make it better, whether more user friendly or getting the product you (“you” collectively) might want
- To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments
We can use this info to place your orders and on the orders you told us you wanted. We won’t share this information with any third party.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
To send you things we think you might like or enjoy
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send you information and updates relating to your order. The info we get may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If you decides to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can by contacting us via our Site.
We at KicksUSA reserve the right to send User information to carefully selected third parties. It should be noted that this does not include any credit card or social security information, but any purchases you have made.
Our Website does feature the use of Widgets. By agreeing to the User Agreement, you may use a widget for personal, non-commercial use on your website. Any use of a widget outside of its intended function requires the consent of KicksUSA. You may not use any widget on our website in these ways:
- Use the Widget to offer or promote, or otherwise use the Widget in association with, any products or services for sale.
- Use the Widget (or any content displayed in connection with or through it) in any manner that would constitute an endorsement by us of any Product, service, activity or brand contained on your website.
- Place the Widget on any website that includes content that is offensive, harassing, threatening, abusive, discriminatory, vulgar, pornographic or otherwise in appropriate, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- Use the Widget in any manner that prevents the end user of your website from linking directly to the applicable page of our Website.
We reserve the right to discontinue the use of a widget from any user at any time.
Content posted or submitted by you
There are pages on this website that allow you to submit your own content whether it be pictures, art, or writing. You are held fully responsible to check if your work does not infringe on any copyright, or contain anything that might offend another user or break any laws. In effect, you are solely responsible for anything you post on the website and the consequences of your post.
By submitting or posting Content to the Website, you grant KicksUSA the irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to reproduce, display, perform, distribute, adapt, and promote this Content in any medium. Once you submit or post Content to our website, KicksUSA does not need to give you any further right to inspect or approve uses of such Content or to compensate you for any time we use it. KicksUSA owns all right, title, and interest in any compilation, collective work, or other derivative work created by ourselves using or incorporating content posted by you or any other user.
Content Submitted by Other Users
KicksUSA is not responsible for any content posted by any other user that may offend/effect you.
Using this Website
You may never impersonate another employee/representative of KicksUSA or another User. You may not upload/distribute/publish in any way any material that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law.
You also cannot use this website for these other following reasons:
- Using the Website for any purpose in violation of local, state, or federal laws or regulations;
- Posting Content that infringes the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, trade secret rights, or any other rights of any party;
- Posting Content that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by KicksUSA in its sole discretion or pursuant to local community standards;
- Posting Content that constitutes cyber-bullying, as determined by KicksUSA in its sole discretion;
- Posting Content that depicts any dangerous, life-threatening, or otherwise risky behavior;
- Posting telephone numbers, street addresses, or last names of any person;
- Posting URLs to external websites or any form of HTML or programming code;
- Posting anything that may be "spam," as determined by KicksUSA in its sole discretion;
- Impersonating another person when posting Content;
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
- Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments;
- Harassing, threatening, stalking, or abusing any person;
- Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Website, or which, in the sole discretion of KicksUSA, exposes KicksUSA or any of its customers, suppliers, or any other parties to any liability or detriment of any type; or
- Encouraging other people to engage in any prohibited activities as described herein.
- Use any “bot”, “spider” or anything regarded as a automatic device, or program, algorithm or methodology that has similar processes or functionality, or any manual process, to monitor or copy any of the web pages, data or content found on this Website or accessed through this Website
- Mass download files from this website
- Flood this website with internet traffic to cause it to slow or stop in its operation
KicksUSA reserves the right to terminate the accounts of anyone that breaks these rules, remove offensive content, and monitor incoming content.
The goods that you buy are solely your responsibility. There is no warranty on goods. If a purchase is undamaged and the receipt is still intact, you may exchange it at any KicksUSA store.
Limitation of Liability
In no way will KicksUSA be held liable for any type of damage/financial loss due to accessing or inability to access this site.